ISMA-Kellogg Senior Executive Program: Leading Through Crises
19-21 April and 26-28 April 2021
8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. CT, daily
Held VIRTUALLY, via Zoom
Presented by the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University
Every organization is vulnerable to crises, and for multinational corporations they can come from unexpected fronts and in many different forms. In times of crisis, organizations need experienced and prepared leaders. Chief Security Officers and senior security executives should be ready and well positioned to support the C-suite and the board to prepare for, prevent, and manage crises, and to lead the organization through these challenging situations.
This virtual two-week program is developed specifically for senior security executives by ISMA and Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University. Using case studies, lectures, and simulations, this program helps senior security leaders develop their leadership expertise so they can position themselves as a trusted partner to the company’s senior management and corporate board in times of crisis.
Participants will learn to:
- identify and prioritize strategic risks within both domestic and global business environments;
- see and position themselves to best support the C-Suite and the board to prepare and prevent crises as well as to lead in the event of crisis;
- use tools and frameworks to strengthen analytical and strategic decision‑making skills in key management areas;
- formulate, communicate and execute recommendations and decisions effectively;
- create cross-functional teams and leverage training, education and feedback to improve team performance.